Autumn Winter 19/20 opts for solidity and a tactile and visual abundance, without excess. A season that:
- chooses originality as a key differentiating factor.
- relishes joyful, sporty and sensual multiplicity.
- plays with fantasy and imperfect harmonies.
- offers clear solutions as to innovative aesthetic and eco-responsible mechanisms.
- lays the groundwork for new, elegant and comfortable casualwear.
- draws on workwear and functionality to shake up the noble luxury of materials and shapes.
Sport and workwear functionality are ingeniously transposed into fashion. Weight and density are a guarantee of durability, broken down in a luxurious firmness to dexterously structure silhouettes.
Elegance flirts with a thoroughly refined artlessness. An informality embracing a wholly soft suppleness and fullness, in menswear and womenswear, for a new casual chic.
An uncompromising approach to matter, deliberately playing on tactile and visual impact, disturbing the imagination and flying the banner for randomness, turbulence and irregularity.
A universe of mysterious lands and poetic explorations infusing visuals, reflections and structures.
Taking a stand for hybridization and addition as essential values.
Alliances with multiple entry points to update traditional duos – fashion / sport, chic / cheap, street / evening, etc. – and showcase unique mixes with a thirst for freedom.
Along with thousands of industry professionals, designers and students flocking to Parc d’ Expositions, the team joined the throng to gather and record the print and pattern trend forecasts for Autumn/Winter 19/20.
We have analysed of the most important print trends coming through for next season.
- Over 330 on trend hand-picked images
- Best Autumn / Winter 2019-20 Designs of inspirational print forecast intelligence
- Design and Examples Selected
- Fabric Selection
- Colours print trends
- Knit Wear Trend Report
- Apparel & Fabric highlights – Sports & Tech
- Apparel & Fabric highlights – Fancies
- Accessory and leather highlights
- Entrance View Film & Essentials